or Lost Tracks
Collaborations in filmmaking:
- Assistant director in the film Professione Reporter by Michelangelo Antonioni, 1973
- Assistant director in the film Novecento by Bernardo Bertolucci, 1974
- Collaboration in the preparation of two films (eventually not produced) by Michelangelo Antonioni, La Spirale [The Spiral] (1972) and Tecnicamente Dolce [Technically Sweet] (1973).
Documentary films directed:
- Riding, 1972, featuring the training of race horses
- Testaccio, 1972, presented at the Moscow International Film Festival, Russian Fed., 1973
- Scuola di danza [ Dance School], 1973, award-winning documentary at the Locarno International Film Festival, Locarno, Switzerland, 1974.
Screenplays and treatments [not produced]:
- for television:
- Mozart (story about the life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart), 1970
- Kafka (film script about the life of Franz Kafka), 1971
- La metamorfosi (story based on the novel by Franz Kafka), 1971.
- for cinema:
- I Due Testimoni [The two witnesses], story based on “A Deutsches Requiem” by di J.L. Borges, 1973 (with Dario Serra)
- Concerto per Violoncello Solo [Concert for Cello Solo], story and film script, 1975 (The story of a cello player and mature composer who starts a dangerous relationship with a younger girl, who is a student at the Conservatory. The story is set in a town of musical Mitteleuropa.
- for theatre:
- Il Viaggiatore e la Sua Ombra [The Traveller and his Shadow], (dramatic story based on the life of Nietzsche), 1971.